You’ll typically spot the whale sharks when you see a large group of birds descending on a patch of open water. At this point, you’ll get as close to the area as possible by boat and jump into the water to see if you can swim with the whale shark.
It is very unusual to see a vacation in Maldives whale shark while scuba diving; most encounters are had while snorkeling.
While the best place to swim whale shark Maldives does change with the seasons, if you have a chance to visit in July or August, one of the best places is Hanifaru whale shark.
- Discover a whole new world by night diving
- Get Social Media Marketing Services at Gigbucks.com
- Get yourself in a sexy mode
- How to be femme fatale
- Claude Shires is doing it louder at LA’s Ice House
- The best social networks for link building
- Das Paradies auf Erden: Die Malediven
- Confidence is sexy
- Hilarious StandUp Comedy: StandUpBits
- The daily new funny: StandUpBits